The Upton Inn is situated in Upton Cheyney - the tranquil Cotswold village that sits between Bath and Bristol. The Upton is perfect for a spot of Lunch, Dinner, a stop for refreshments if you are out walking, cycling or running along the lovely countryside.
The Upton Inn is the perfect place to unwind, relax and enjoy quality time with family, friends or your beloved Paw Companions, which we can safely say are very well looked after - we have indoor and outdoor doggie stations for them to enjoy. We have two log fires, roaring away during those colder days and evenings as well as plenty of arears for your comfort. A warm welcome awaits you!
Here at The Upton Inn we offer our guests a large range of dishes, much of which is homemade and utilises locally sourced produce where possible.
Our delicious food can be enjoyed inside this lovely 1710 Inn, al fresco dining is possible weather permitting within the walled garden and courtyard. If it’s a bit chilly we can pop some logs on the fire pit to warm you up!
We would like to make you aware of the changes we have made to keep everyone safe:
- We still have NHS QR codes at all our entrances if you choose to use them
- All tables have at least a 2 metre gap to enable social distancing.
- We are operating a sit down table service for ALL food and drinks.
- During busy periods, our tables will only be available for a maximum duration of 90 minutes.
- There are plenty of hand sanitisers available throughout the premises for you to use.
- Please think of others. If you feel unwell, please stay at home.
- Whilst sitting outside, we cannot guarantee to find you another table under cover should the weather change for the worse.
- We also encourage customers to wear masks when using the toilets and respect other customers personal space
Our Additional Measures
- We’ve completed a Risk Assessment inline with CoVId19 secure guidelines issued by the government having assessed the risks and taken appropriate measures to mitigate them.
- Our team are trained in new ways of working and how to manage CoVid19.
- Our team, delivery drivers and contractors follow strict social distancing and hygiene guidelines.
- We ensure enhanced cleaning of touch points and toilets regularly throughout the day.
Situated on the edge of the Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), the Upton Inn Cheyney is a perfect base for dog walkers, horse riders and nature lovers to visit and explore local attractions and country walks including the Upton Cheyney-Lansdowne circular.Explore