We would like to make you aware of the changes we have made to keep everyone safe:
- We still have NHS QR codes at all our entrances if you choose to use them
- All tables have at least a 2 metre gap to enable social distancing.
- We are operating a sit down table service for ALL food and drinks.
- During busy periods, our tables will only be available for a maximum duration of 90 minutes.
- There are plenty of hand sanitisers available throughout the premises for you to use.
- Please think of others. If you feel unwell, please stay at home.
- Whilst sitting outside, we cannot guarantee to find you another table under cover should the weather change for the worse.
- We also encourage customers to wear masks when using the toilets and respect other customers personal space
Our Additional Measures
- We’ve completed a Risk Assessment inline with CoVId19 secure guidelines issued by the government having assessed the risks and taken appropriate measures to mitigate them.
- Our team are trained in new ways of working and how to manage CoVid19.
- Our team, delivery drivers and contractors follow strict social distancing and hygiene guidelines.
- We ensure enhanced cleaning of touch points and toilets regularly throughout the day.